Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 21:06:20 CEST

* Andreas Mueller <amu@tr.debian.net> [030704 19:58]:

> >Von: Ralf Nolden <nolden@kde.org>
> >Datum: Fr, 4. Jul 2003 19:42:59 Europe/Berlin
> >An: Andreas Mueller <andreas.mueller@credativ.de>,
> >kde-events-de@kde.org
> >Cc: Michael Meskes <Michael.Meskes@credativ.de>, chrisime@gnome.org,
> >Bernhard Reiter <bernhard@intevation.de>, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
> ><bero@kde.org>
Subject: social event for free projects

Hi guys,

KDE will arrange a "small" social event for the projects KDE, Debian
and GNOME, since we like to do something for us, not only for others.

WHERE: http://www.greek-shopping.de/site/rb/zursuedstadt.htm
HOW: 20 minutes walk from the exhibition
WHEN: saturday the 12th of july, 7:30 pm

COSTS: 12¤ per participant, drinks must be paid extra
REGISTER: by me (nolden@kde.org)
PAYMENT: pay teh pucliban, when you leave (since you have to pay the
dinks, this should be no problem)

We must know who will come by monday. We will have a capacity for max.
50 persons. There will be a huge Buffet with all the frills, mixed
german-greek cuisine.

Principaly invited are the projects KDE, Debian and GNOME. Who know
someone of the other projects or who works at his employers booth, may
invite them, too. In this case send a mail with the number of
paticipants. The reservations of booth-personal from the free projects
will (of course) have higher priorities, if we go beyond 60 people.