Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

From: Rene Engelhard (rene@debian.org)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 20:51:46 CEST

Hi,

Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Op vr 04-07-2003, om 19:58 schreef Andreas Mueller:
> > FYI ...
> >
> > Fuhbahr
> [...German stuff snipped...]
>
> Could someone translate this into a real language? ;-P

German is one :P

Anyways:

I did a quick translation into english:

-- begin --
Hi people,

to do something for us too this year and not just work, KDE organizes
a "small" social events for the projects KDE, Debian and GNOME.

Where: http://www.greek-shopping.de/site/rb/zursuedstadt.htm
How: walk from the exhibition 20 min
When: Saturday, 12.6. 19:30

Costs: ca. 12 Euro/participants. Drinks have to be payed from the persons
themselves.

Registration: by me (nolden@kde.org)
Pay: on the place at the host on leaving the place (since drinks
have to go extra anyways that shouldn't be a problem)

We need to know till Monday evening who is coming, though. We have place
for may. 50 Persons. There is a big buffet which all stuff, mixed
german/greek.

Invited are prinicpally KDE, Debian and GNOME.

If you know people from other projects or people working on
their companies on the booth can invite the,. In this case
a mail with the number of the participants is sufficient.

Principally reservations of people on the booth of the projects
are considered first when we should blow the border of 60 people :-)

Ralf
-- end --

Grüße/Regards,

René

--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73