Re: Some room left in a car from Oslo to Germany?

From: Joachim Breitner (debian@joachim-breitner.de)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 14:10:17 CEST

Hi,

Am Mon, 2003-06-30 um 13.55 schrieb Sven Luther:
> > Well If you happen to go to Strasbourg (on Monday), I would like to come
> > with you, because it is not far from there to Stuttgart - one day by
> > bicycle :-)
Surprising we didn't meet yet cycling around there once :-)

> Stuttgart is indeed one day by bicycle, altough i only did
> strasbourg-heidelberg, which is almost the same distance, and flat,
> while the way to Stuttgart is somewhat hilly. I could also drop you down
> in Karlsruhe (in case you go there by bicycle and let your bicycle with
> a DD there.
Since I am staying with relatives in Kandel (west of Karlsruhe, close to
the autobahn that's going to Strasbourg), that would be a really great
thing, but unfortunately, I have to be back too early to go by bike. But
Karlsruhe is indeed a very good drop-of point for me. When do you think
you could give me a definite yes or no on this?

Grüße

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner