Re: Traveling by car from Karlsruhe to Oslo

From: Joachim Breitner (debian@joachim-breitner.de)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 00:06:04 CEST

Hi,

sounds like an alternative to ryanair. I just wonder:

 * How much would we miss on Sunday afternoon (some interesting talks
there)?
 * Will there be a car back to Germany (preferably as close as possible
to Stuttgart), and when will it arrive? (I should be in school on
tuesday).
 * How much would it cost (approximately)?

Joachim Breitner

--
Joachim Breitner
  e-Mail: mail@joachim-breitner.de | Homepage: http://www.joachim-breitner.de