Re: LinuxTag 2003-Info

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione@fabbione.net)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 23:45:00 CEST

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Andreas Mueller wrote:

> LinuxTag 2003 is starting very soon...
>
> LinuxTag 2003
> July 10th - 13th, 2003
> Karlsruhe, Germany
>
> LinuxTag will be held in the Convention Center (in German: Kongress-
> und Messezentrum Karlsruhe, or KMK) in central Karlsruhe. Please note
> that Karlsruhe has a number of other trade fair venues! Ignore the many
> signs in and around Karlsruhe pointing the way to the "Neue Messe" (new
> fairgrounds) on the outskirts of the city. To get to LinuxTag, follow
> the signs for "Kongresszentrum" or "Stadthalle". The venue is located
> at the fairgrounds ("Festplatz") at the north end of the city park
> ("Stadtgarten").
>
> The talks will be held in the auditoriums located in the "Stadthalle"
> building. The exhibition will take place in the "Gartenhalle" on the
> opposite side of the grounds.
>

> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me

I will arrive sometime in the afternoon of the 9th but i would be
seriously glad if someone (amu i know you still have the gps navigator!)
can pick me up somewhere at the exit of the autoban, since i am not
familiar with the city and my german is not good enough to move around
(joey.. yeah we all know that i was able to get lost twice on the german
autoban ;))

Amu peraphs you i can give you call when i am close to the city?

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues