LT CD and FreeCraft

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 14:51:04 CEST

Hey,
I don't know if you've read about it, Blizzard forced
the FreCraft project to close cause their name
and gameplay could be mistaken with WarCraft II.

I've read it on the german site heise.de
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/kav-22.06.03-001/

Well my problem is that we're including FreeCraft on
our CD for the LinuxTag and I'm not sure if I or we
could get into trouble with Blizzard.

Hints, comments?

Sven

--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world