Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Christian Weerts (christian@familie-weerts.de)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 20:57:14 CEST

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

> > I was about to use that, but since there was a local one already,
> > I had hoped that the gpl was stored locally.
> Ah ok the gpl.html is on the cd in the same place the debian.html is.

Are there any corrections for me to make to the CD backcover? Are the
Path to the files named there still correct?

> > Anything else? Do you have all sponsor logos locally?
> I've the logos from last year. Looks like Springer is no longer a
> sponsor and instead we've lt-ec. So please send me the logo from
> lt-ec. Christian? Think you should have it ;)

Springer is out.
UFG is out. I've got still no response on Mails.
lt-ec is in, but no logo given by now.
trustsec changed the logo. I've became it today. I'll send it to you and
Joey by PM.
Maybe another sponsor is coming. I must call them tomorrow.

> When the sponsor liste is complete we've to reflect this in the
> README.linux and sponsors.txt aswell.

Yes, of course.

Gruss,
        Christian