Re: Deadline Lt2k3-CD

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 01:16:19 CEST

* Christian Weerts <christian@familie-weerts.de> [030617 23:04]:

> Until know, Grisu asked me to add some kind of "honor" about the JschG
> (see thread in this list). He hopes to get more discussion on the booth
> about the new law. See at my updated Webpage and give me comments
> quickly. http://www.familie-weerts.de/projects/debian/lt03.html

I realy like this "Vorfahrt" cover :)

The URLs of the sponsors look a little bit confusing.
Perhaps you should center all four URLs (trustec has no website?), or
put the URL of lob to the place, where now "palantino...." is.

> The text is well known hold in german, because it's a (typical?) german
> law.
I'm afraid if you search for them, you'll find stupid laws in every
country...

Yours Sincerely
  Alexander