Re: Debian @ LSM (again)

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 16:08:26 CEST

Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> The last (only?) LSM2003 thread didn't get too far but I wanted to
> bring it up again.
>
> Since Martin Michlmayr and I are doing a workshop and a panel
> together, there are at least two Debian people who will be there. I
> imagine there might be quite a few more.

Great. Please *always* dump such updates to events@debian.org so I
can update the web pages.

See http://www.debian.org/events/2003/0709-lsm for example.

I'd be glad to receive details or patches at the above address.

> While LSM conflicts with LinuxTag this year, the overlap is not
> complete (LSM starts a day earlier and LinuxTag goes a day later) and
> as I understand it (my European geography is not so great), LSM And
> LinuxTag are not prohibitively far away to eliminate the possibility
> of stopping in on both -- which I know Martin plans to do.

2.0 - 2.5 hours by car I've been told.

Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry