Re: Debian @ LSM (again)

From: Werner Heuser (Werner.Heuser@web.de)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 19:10:11 CEST

> As I imagine that other Debianites will be at LSM, I'd be happy to
> "coordinate" a casual Debian get-together / keysigning sort of thing
> in one of the first 2 days of the conference if there's nobody more
> involved with the conference or area that would like to take this up.
..

Great. I will be at LSM at July 10th and do a presentation about
Obelix versus MobiliX: Trademark Threats against Free Software
see http://tuxmobil.org/mobilix_asterix.html

        Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86