Debian @ LSM (again)

From: Benj. Mako Hill (mako@debian.org)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 15:25:52 CEST

The last (only?) LSM2003 thread didn't get too far but I wanted to
bring it up again.

Since Martin Michlmayr and I are doing a workshop and a panel
together, there are at least two Debian people who will be there. I
imagine there might be quite a few more.

While LSM conflicts with LinuxTag this year, the overlap is not
complete (LSM starts a day earlier and LinuxTag goes a day later) and
as I understand it (my European geography is not so great), LSM And
LinuxTag are not prohibitively far away to eliminate the possibility
of stopping in on both -- which I know Martin plans to do.

As I imagine that other Debianites will be at LSM, I'd be happy to
"coordinate" a casual Debian get-together / keysigning sort of thing
in one of the first 2 days of the conference if there's nobody more
involved with the conference or area that would like to take this up.

Also, if other developers are going to be going from LSM->LT, either
by train or car, and could use a travel partner, I would love serve
that role. See my plans at the bottom of the message for my
schedule.

Regards,
Mako

My tentative plans are as follows:

I'm going to fly into Frankfurt-Hahn on the 8th and take the train to
Metz. At some point before the 14th but not before my workshop and
panel, I'm going to want to get to LT so I catch the Official LinuxTag
To Debconf Ryanair Flight with tbm, et all.

--
Benj. Mako Hill
mako@debian.org