Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 21:51:11 CEST

On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 06:02:35PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:

Hi,

> Hmm. I don't remember. IIRC someone talked about apt-get.org so I was sure
> he has the right one. My memory may strike me, though
>
> I just caught him on IRC; his source was right but somehow
> something/-one got confused.
Jupp I was confused or just to tired to work or both ;)

Ok OOo is included and the Image is 700MB now.
Please take a look at the package list, or more at the package
changes in the changelog
http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/lt2003/changelog.sven

If you have some critics on the packages I've droped please
write a mail cause it's not much time left.
I hope that I've all parts on 19.06. so that we've a little
bit time to test.

I'll anounce the new iso when the upload is ready.

I'm now out to drink a fresh, cool Koelsch
http://wrack.telelev.net/~sven/albums/misc/Bild2785.sized.jpg
;)

Have fun,
Sven