Re: Proposed Schedule for the Debian Day

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 14:15:56 CEST

Daniel E. Atencio Psille wrote:
> I agree with any time given. I just beg you to keep in mind that I don't/won't
> have an opportunity to stay overnight from Thursday to Friday in KA and
> therefore have to deal with approx. 450 km fgA (famous german Autobahn *g*)
> on Friday morning ;) But I'll try to arrive on LT/DebianDay as early as
> possible since I'm insterested in most of the talks.

That's not a problem anymore since tbm and azeem will arrive in
Karlsruhe Thursday evening, hence, we're back at the first proposed
schedule.

> If I'm allowed I'd like to suggest to combine Alexander Schmehl's talk ("All
> those nice apt-* tools") and mine since there kind of similar (haven't asked
> Alexander yet).

Sure, except Alex would like to give the talk on another day, in which
case you should coordinate at least.

If you would like to propose a new title for the talk, please let me
know. However, please also keep in mind that hte title must not be
too long or I cannot generate schedules automatically during LinuxTag.

All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall