Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 19:35:29 CEST

Hi Michael,

 http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/lt2003/1_NONUS.packages_v8

> > I'll give it a try and if it works and makes sense fine if not I'll
> > through the plan away. 75MB out auf 650MB is quite a lot.
>
> Any news on 700MB?
I haven't heart something from Grisu so I hope it's ok. Actualy I or
more Edi and Marcus where hacking on the localisation stuff. It seems
to work now and I'm waiting for a new b-c release from Marcus to check
that nothing else is br0ken. After that I'll look at the OOo stuff if
no other grave issue pop up.

I have a few other issue on my list anyway I found during my last testing
sessions.
http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/lt2003/todo.sven

Two aehm quite intesseting things I found, maybe someone has solution:
1. If you select all X-Window System and Desktop Enviroment via tasksel
a bunch of KDE packages are installed but kdebase is missing. Pretty
useless if you ask me but I don't have a clue where to fix it ATM.

2. libgnomeprint-data can not be configured cause it needs a configured
libgnomeprint-bin. Why ever apt/dpkg try to configure the -data package
bevor the -bin. Suggestions?

+ a few other things on the todo list.

Have nice weekend I'll now start working on my final presentation
with Windows and Powerpoint *eeek*

Sven

--
http://www.linux-ist-pleite.de