Re: Proposed Schedule for the Debian Day

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 18:34:21 CEST

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2003-06-11 12:29]:
> > 10:00 Martin Michlmayr: State of the Nation
>
> Michael Banck and I am not sure when we'll on Friday... he might not
> be able to make it before 10:00, so it would be good if our talks were
> in the afternoon.

Hmm, what about first deciding whether you both will drive to LinuxTag
on Friday or Thursday? I mean, in general, it makes a lot of sense to
have Greeting and the DPL talk as the first talk. Well, at least to
me it makes sense. If you should decide to go to LinuxTag on Thursday,
we won't have to reorder the list.

Anyway, Michael Banck said that Metz Karlsruhe is about 2-3h per car.
The gym hall is open at least from 23:00 (maybe even at 21:00, but
I'm not quite sure), and you're of course invited to come to Karlsruhe
on Thursday. I'd urge you, though, to store the mobile number of some
other DDs so you will be able to locate them in KA if you should come
on Thursday night.

The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
		-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum