Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 21:09:41 CEST

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 08:21:17PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > ah and btw, I would include the upcoming backport of 1.0.3-3 which is
> ^
> if it is ready at the time the
> CD is to be pressed; otherwise
> we can take 1.0.3-2..

Aehm openoffice is not included in woody so there is no older version on
the CD yet and I don't plan to include one cause I would have to skip
a lot other stuff to include it.

I'll include the sources.list entry in the list so if the user would
like to install it he can and it's always the latest packaged release. ;)

Sven

--
Old stuff new Domain: http://sven.stormbind.net