[mm@gnulinux.de: Re: status update LT 2003 CD]

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 16:19:28 CEST

----- Forwarded message from Marcus Moeller <mm@gnulinux.de> -----

From: "Marcus Moeller" <mm@gnulinux.de>
To: "Petter Reinholdtsen" <pere@hungry.com>,
   "Michael Bramer" <grisu@debian.org>, "Eduard Bloch" <edi@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: status update LT 2003 CD
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:53:11 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Petter Reinholdtsen" <pere@hungry.com>
To: "Eduard Bloch" <edi@gmx.de>
Cc: "Michael Bramer" <grisu@debian.org>;
<debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org>; "Marcus Moeller" <mm@gnulinux.de>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 2:39 PM

> [Eduard Bloch]
> > Pere?

Okay, we should speak English if Pere is on Board, too :)

> I've since moved on to the new installer, and concentrate my effort
> there to make sure it's translation support is ok.

I´ve collected the patches. If someone is interested in I could send him/her
a copy.

> I am sure my patches for b-f are floating around somewhere. I leave
> the tracking of the patches to someone with interest in this area. I
> do no longer remember where the patch is, but I suspect it was posted
> to debian-boot@lists.debian.org.
>
> base-config on the other hand is fixed to handle translations, so this
> part of the problem is fixed (is Sarge and Sid, not Wood).

I thought base-config was already patched within Woody. But perhaps somone
can figure out the differences. Normally Joe Hess is the person to talk to,
regarding this issue.

Marcus

----- End forwarded message -----
Gruss
Grisu

--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Schreibe ein Programm, das jeder Volltrottel bedienen kann, und du hast