Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 22:44:43 CEST

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 12:03:57AM +0200, Nicolas Kratz wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 03:32:26PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

Hi,

> > Links:
> > 1: http://www.usk.de/JuSchG/PDF/usk-sticker-JuSchG.pdf
>
> Ready to serve, Milord. Behold, the Power of The GIMP.
>
> http://www.janasfam.de/nick/images/hammer.png
> http://www.janasfam.de/nick/images/suspected.png
> http://www.janasfam.de/nick/images/hardhat.png
>
> Not quite parodies, but I do hope they get the point across.
> Comments? Suggestions?
I dislike the 3D thing, anyway is the montavista tux modification
for free? I don't think that they would like to have their
company associated with such political things and the Debian
project at all.

What about removing all text from the red label inkluding the
usk and "Keine Jugendfreigabe" bla bla. Then kill the
"Strichmaenchen" and add only the penguin.
Where the "usk" label is you'll insert a greater label and
write something like "Linux" "Free unrated Software" or something
like this on it. In the red field I would add something like
"unrated software" or "contains tetris".

We should write a explanation about this whole issue and but it
on the CD so that we can write on the cover that you can find
more information inside. Ah and for all the underaged people
who have no chance to obtain a CD we should print it on a big
sign at the boot.

Just some random suggestions.

Sven

--