LinuxTag 2003: keysigning party (Karlsruhe/Germany)

From: Peter Palfrader (peter@palfrader.org)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 15:04:57 CEST

    Hello,

    at LinuxTag 2003 in Karslruhe/Germany there will - of course - be a
    keysigning party. It will probably be on Saturday, July 12th, in the
    afternoon.

    For this to be efficient we will use Len Sassaman's Efficient Group Key
    Signing Method[0]:

    You have to send in your key to ksp-lt2k3@palfrader.org by Saturday, July
    5th, 2003. I will then prepare a text file containing the necessary key
    information which you will have to download. Compute the MD5 hash of
    that file and bring a printout together with the MD5 hash to the
    keysigning party.

    For more details see <URL:http://www.palfrader.org/ksp-lt2k3.html>.

    More info on Linuxtag can be found at <URL:http://www.linuxtag.org/>.

    Peter

    0. http://sion.quickie.net/keysigning.txt

    PS: another party is in Oslo at Debconf one week later.
        http://www.debconf.org/debconf3/keysigning.php