Wanted Talk

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 14:04:41 CEST

    Hi!

    I'd like to see a tald "Introduction in the Debian Installer", that
    should deliver an introduction into the new framework, explain how
    the current list of (u)debs work together, how hardware recognition
    is planned to be done, some sort of status report, some sort of todo
    report, an intro on how to help with development of the debian-installer.

    Somebody around who is capable of delivering such a talk? Currently,
    I am not, so I can't exactly propose this talk the way I would like.

    Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry