Re: Debian @ LSM

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 23:02:53 CEST

    On Thu, 22 May 2003, Axel Beckert wrote:

    > Being so close to the German and Luxembourgish (sp? :) border, it
    > should also be announced at least in Saarland and Luxembourg.
    In fact when I attended LSM in 2000 and 2001 people came from
    all over the world - even people from "Down under" ;-) joined and
    this was much fun. Thus we talk about a real international event.

    > I urge the LSM organisers to really take care of these issues, if it's
    > held again in Metz next year. (In the hope, it's held again in Metz
    > and I hope the Unix-AG Saarbrücken will be able to help next year. :)
    In my opinion it is not really important to be held in Metz - but it
    should be held anywhere and to a reasonable time (regarding to other
    events). Helding a conference on one place is a profit IMHO to collect
    experiences. We have seen a big advance in Bordeaux from one year
    to the other.

    Kind regards

                 Andreas.