Upcoming Events List

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 15:01:16 CEST

    Moin!

    Here's another list of upcoming events in Europe that cover Free
    Software in one way or another. For some of them a Debian
    participation is already planned, for others it isn't. Please check
    the events pages (see bottom). If you are interested in giving a talk
    about Debian, holding a workshop covering Debian or maintaining a
    Debian booth please let me know so it can be announced properly on the
    events pages.

         Date Name City Country Conf Exhib
     May 20-24 International World Wide Web Conference Budapest Hungary x
     May 23-25 Linuxwochen Linz Austria x x
     May 23 Linuxwochen Krems Austria x x
     May 28-30 Open Source Content Management Conference Cambridge U.K. x
     May 29-Jun 1 LUG Camp Felsberg Switzerland x
     May 29-Jun 1 Linuxwochen Hallein Austria x x
     May 30-31 European Tcl/Tk User Meeting Nürnberg Germany x
     Jun 5-7 Linuxwochen Wien Austria x x
     Jun 16-18 GNOME Users and Developers European Conference Dublin Ireland x
     Jun 19-21 Linuxwochen Pettenbach Austria x x
     Jul 9-12 Libre Software Meeting Metz France x
     Jul 10-11 Conference on Free Software in Norway Oslo Norway x
     Jul 10-13 LinuxTag Karlsruhe Germany x x
     Jul 18-20 Debian Conference Oslo Norway x
     Jul 31-Aug 3 UKUUG Linux Conference Edinburgh U.K. x x
     Aug 7-10 Chaos Communication Camp Berlin Old Germany x
     Aug 20-31 KDE Konferenz Hrady Czechia x
     Sep 3-4 LinuxWorld Expo Birmingham U.K. x x
     Sep 24-27 Orbit Basel Switzerland x
     Oct 27-29 LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Frankfurt Germany x x
     Nov 6-8 Linuxdays Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg x x
     Nov 15 Linuxday Vorarlberg Dornbirn Austria x x

    Source: http://www.infodrom.org/Linux/calendar.html

    Debian events: http://www.debian.org/events/

    This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.