Re: LinuxWochen.at 5th - 7th June, Vienna, Austria

From: Dennis Stampfer (seppy@debian.org)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 18:24:05 CEST

    Hey Alfie!

    On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 08:40:03PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
    > I currently have some (around 30) flyers in german/english language,
    > we could need some more. There is one poster around, if one has some to
    > spare or is able to print in the size of A2 please contact me so they
    > can be transfered on time.

    Well, I can't print posters, but I have access to a plotter which cuts
    plastic foil. On every cut, the machine produces about 10cm scrap which
    normally goes to trash. So I could cut Debian stickers out of these
    10cm.

    Maybe you can use them to mark machines as a "Debian machine". See
    [0]here.

    Of course, I can cut a few [1]swirls or things up to about 30x??cm.
    (from non-scrap)

    This is not only possible for "Linux Wochen".

    bye,
     Dennis

    [0] http://people.debian.org/~seppy/notebook.jpg
    [1] http://people.debian.org/~seppy/desktop.jpg