Re: LinuxTag Presence

From: Simon Richter (sjr@debian.org)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 11:33:01 CEST

    although I'm possibly a bit late (didn't read *that* mailbox for a long
    time)...

    > Who would like to organize the booth at this year's LinuxTag in July?

    Difficult. I'm organizing a new party series, due to start in late June,
    so I'm already busy in the most important time.

    > Who wants to staff the booth?

    Here.

    > Who wants to contribute with machines?

    I have an Amiga 1200 which can run as m68k or ppc, ATM without graphics
    board but stable[1]. I planned to take the box on to debcamp anyway.

       Simon

    [1] In case you remember Systems 2001...

    --
    GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4