Software Patents Brussels 2003/05/7-8

From: Jama Poulsen (jama@debianlinux.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 20:11:09 CEST

    I'll be joining this important (and perhaps last) EU software patent
    conference on 7/8 May: http://swpat.ffii.org/termine/2003/europarl/05/

    I believe the conference will be free for admission, but for the
    European Parlement hearing you'll need to be a registered supporter
    (http://www.ffii.org/ffii-cgi/eintrag?m=n&l=en) and you'll need to
    fill out an invitiation form send from phm@ffii.org.

    Sleeping arrangements can be paid for or you can bring a sleeping
    bag (I'll do this) and stay at the home of people in Brussels.

    My personal thoughts regarding software patents and extreme digital
    rights legislation can be found here: http://debianlinux.net

    Hopefully other people on this list will join me in Brussels.

    regards,

    Jama Poulsen
    http://debianlinux.net
    http://vemail.org

    "If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it,
     then what you are undergoes a transformation." - Jiddu Krishnamurti