Re: LinuxTag Presence

From: Alexander Schmehl (schmehl@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 14:31:24 CEST

    * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [030409 12:26]:

    > Who would like to give a talk during Debian Day?
    Not me, but remembering the discussion after CeBIT it would be nice, if
    someone would give a talk about Debians BTS and how to help.

    > Who wants to staff the booth?
    Me.

    > Who wants to contribute with machines?
    Maybe I can bring my new Athlon machine with me (probaly without
    Monitor, since I arrive via train). Depends on the next month: I need
    to buy it first ;)

    cu
    Alex

    --