Re: LinuxTag Presence

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione@fabbione.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 13:06:11 CEST

    If there will be no problem to partecipate (still to early for me to
    confirm)

    On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Martin Schulze wrote:

    > Who would like to give a talk during Debian Day?

    a talk about IPv6 in Debian is mine.

    > Who want to think about what is useful to demonstrate at the booth?

    I can take this with or without partecipating directly. A list of ideas
    will be available in a few days. Of course suggestions and comments will
    be welcome.

    > Who wants to contribute with machines?

    as usual i can bring or send some network equipment. I really suggest NOT
    to use wireless equipment at these kind of events since they do not work
    fine in "polluted" environments.

    Fabio

    --
    Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
    "We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

    http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html