status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:18:36 CET

    Hi all,
    I've modified a few things in the last three days so here is a status update.

    I integrated the mozilla backports from Adrian Bunk and the latest sec fixes
    wich lead to a iso size that doesn't fit on a 650MB CD. I removed perdition
    and all netsaint stuff in the hope that they're not that important for the
    end users. Now we have about 2MB space left for something else.
    A more detailed list of the removed packages can be found in the changelog
    ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/changelog.sven

    Since now I haven't encountered any problems with the new iso named
    woody-i386-1_NONUS_v3.raw

    If you would like to see some changes in the included packages or other things
    please write a mail.

    Please test it! The Server supports ftp and rsync!

    The iso: ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/woody-i386-1_NONUS_v3.raw
    The bz2 compressed iso: ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/woody-i386-1_NONUS_v3.raw.bz2
    My changelog: ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/changelog.sven
    My todo list: ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/todo.sven
    Included packages: ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/1_NONUS.packages_v3
    md5 check sums: ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/MD5SUMS

    Sven

    --
    It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
    You want to know her like she knows the whole world