Flyer issue

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 11:18:13 CET

    Hello,

    experience from exhibitions shows that even long year Debian users do not
    use or even do not know about BTS. So if we want to get response from our
    users we should mention also the BTS on our flyer because I think it as a
    very important part of the Debian infrastructure. Unfortunately I do
    not realy know a sane text or category where this would fit in. Any
    opinions about that?

    While looking at the flyer I just faced a spelling error in the German
    version. In the footer s/gesponsort/gesponsert/ because the German word
    is "sponsern".

    We should fix that before printing the next couple of flyers.

    Kind regards

           Andreas.

    --
    Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
    John F. Kennedy