Re: My CeBIT review

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 12:48:38 CET

    * Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [030318 08:25]:

    > But it is a really goof title. ;-)
    Hey, at least my business card tells everyone, that I'm not an ordinary
    Debian user ;-)

    > > Want we could make better next year:
    > > - Having more FAI flyers.
    > Might be easy ...
    Just got mail from Thomas Lange, that he will print more flyers next
    year.

    > Alexander, many thanks for your efforts and this long report. If you ask
    > me the donations are well spend if you pay your travel and food costs with
    > it.
    For one thing, I would have payed my food, if I would have stayed here,
    on the other hand it is not necessary, since I got invited for ervery
    time but one ;-)

    And for the rest: I just visited my bank to transfer the money.

    cu
    Alexander

    --
    PGP key on demand, mailto:alexander@schmehl.info with subject "get pgp-key"