keysigning @ CeBIT (Sunday, Hannover, Germany)

From: Marc Mutz (mutz@kde.org)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 21:09:16 CET

    Hi!

    KDE is organizing a keysigning at CeBIT on Sunday, here's the biglumber
    listing:

    Date: March 16, 2003
    Event name: KDE@CeBIT Keysigning Event
    Location: Hannover, Germany
    Notes:
    We'll meet at the KDE booth (LinuxNewMedia Linux Park in Hall 6 booth
    A53/068) at 14:00 (local time). Please see the URL above for more
    information.

    Marc

    --
    History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
    urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.