Re: Upcoming events in Europe

From: Chris Halls (halls@debian.org)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 20:19:45 CET

    Hi, sorry I hadn't got round to writing a notification yet.

    On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 07:30:09PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
    > In order to help Debian spread the word, please find out if you would
    > be willing to maintain a booth or hold a talk at one or another of the
    > following events.
    [...]
    > Date Name City Country Conf Exhib
    > Mar 20-21 OpenOffice.org Conference Hamburg Germany x

    Rene Engelhard, Jan-Hendrik Palic and I will be at OOoCon. I have submitted
    a paper for a talk, too:

       OpenOffice.org packages. It gives an overview of the existing techniques
       used to build OOo and integrate it into the operating system. Also, I
       will introduce some of the important tips, tricks, tools and resources
       for packagers.

    'The conference includes some limited exhibition space', although no-one has
    looked into that further yet. Would anyone be interested in helping out on
    a Debian stand?

    Chris