Re: Cheap accomodation in Oslo

From: Amaya (amaya@debian.org)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:01:05 CET

    Andreas Schuldei dijo:
    > Everyone is aware of the free camping opportunitys?

    Can you give a little more info on that?
    I mean, free camping is great, really, but what about things like food
    nearby, showers, being able to keep hardware on a safe place and the
    such...? Can you explain a little bit more?

    Thanks for your time!

    --
    .''`.         Girl, you gotta change your crazy ways, you hear me?
    : :' :                                        Crazy  by  Aerosmith