Re: Found a picture from LinuxWorldExpo Frankfurt

From: Chris Halls (halls@debian.org)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 14:32:25 CET

    On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:13:55PM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
    > avaible yet, but I think you can see a little bit of our Debian booth
    > on the right side of the picture.
    >
    > And if I'm not completly wrong, you can even try to recognize Chris
    > Halls, siiting on the right and talking to a female visitor.

    Hehe, there is certainly a likeness, but you can just make out the
    OpenOffice logo on the left of the company that decided to get themselves a
    free booth to market their stuff by calling themselves OpenOffice :( They
    seemed to be a Windows-using shop that had installed OOo on a SuSE box just
    for the exhibition. That would make the booth on the right the KDE booth.

    Chris