Found a picture from LinuxWorldExpo Frankfurt

From: Alexander Schmehl (schmehl@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 13:13:55 CET

    Hello,

    I just found an image from the LinuxWorldExpo from last years October
    in Frankfurt/Main:
    http://www.linuxworldexpo.de/img/presse/CD10004_b.jpg

    I'm not sure, it's just a thumb, and the big version
    (http://www.linuxworldexpo.de/img/presse/high/CD10004_b.jpg) isn't
    avaible yet, but I think you can see a little bit of our Debian booth
    on the right side of the picture.

    And if I'm not completly wrong, you can even try to recognize Chris
    Halls, siiting on the right and talking to a female visitor.

    cu
    Alex

    --
    PGP key on demand, mailto:alexander@schmehl.info with subject "get pgp-key"