Re: CeBIT

From: Alexander Schmehl (schmehl@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 10:50:02 CET

    Good Morning,

    * Erik Tews <erik@debian.franken.de> [030219 10:16]:

    > I didn't know that. So giving away cds is perhaps a bad Idea. But at
    > least we should have some cd-sets (2-3, they use to disappear on
    > exhibitions) to show the people how they look like and what they get for
    > their money.

    I'll have a pressed disk set[1], a burned one, and a dvd (we got a nice
    toy at the university), and if one gets lost.
    It won't be a problem, if one gets lost, since I can easily buy a new
    one, at our sponsors booth ... so I'll gain additional installation
    support! Cool!

    cu
    Alex

    1: Funny thing about that: It is the disk set, pressed by LinuxLand,
    our sponsor, but bought at the "HugenDubl" Frankfurt. It was the first
    time I ever saw Debian boxes in a real shop, not a vitual one; this
    made my day after a realy boring and long morning ;-)

    PS: Did you ever saw debian in a shop? If not, is it worth to be
    mentioned in the news?

    --
    PGP key on demand, mailto:alexander@schmehl.info with subject "get pgp-key"