Re: nochmals wegen der CD / DVD zum LT

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@telelev.net)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 19:24:10 CET

    On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 10:01:18PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
    > On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 09:40:51PM +0100, Sven Hoexter wrote:
    > > - try to add backports e.g. mozilla
    > http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/packages/
    >
    > Adrian backported a lot of nice packages, including mozilla. It would be
    > nice to ask him beforehand and probably credit him if we take his
    > packages, though.
    I will mirror them next week so that I can try to integrate them partly.
    IMHO OpenOffice.org would be nice too but then we have to decide what
    we kick from the CD. My personal favourite would be KDE 2.2.2 but hm that's
    not nice for the kde people.

    Anyway I've something for people with some spare time. I've made a copy of my
    latest iso to my dsl connected server here at home. So if you would like to
    double check that I haven't produced something useless you can try to download
    the iso.

    wget -c -t 0 ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/woody-i386-1_NONUS_v1.raw.bz2
    wget -c -t 0 ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/woody-i386-1_NONUS_v1.raw
    wget -c -t 0 ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/lt2003/MD5SUMS

    The compressed iso is about 627MB
    The uncomprssed iso is about 655MB

    My changelog and the todo list is in the same directory.

    Have fun I'm out for a drink ;)

    Sven

    --
    Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
    embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,