Re: FOSDEM booth

From: Jan Gyselinck (jan@b0rken.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 13:32:20 CET

    On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 10:27:24AM +0100, rb@raphinou.com wrote:
    > On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 10:13:51AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
    > > * R?mi Letot <hobbes@easynet.be> [2003-02-05 01:19]:
    > > > Anyway, Martin, can you tell us what information you have for the
    > > > booth? Who to contact if needed, when to setup, dimentions, what
    > > > comes with it (besides net and electricity), how many computers we
    > > > can show,... Is that info available somewhere? The fosdem.org site
    > > > seems quite empty for "exhibitors".

    Well, actually, you'll get a (1 or 2) of tables and a couple of chairs.
    We'll supply power and network access too. But try to have a long
    powercable and network cable and additional powerstrips or hubs/switches
    if you need more than one of each.

    The size of a table is a standard student table to be used by two persons.
    Not quite big in other words. You can show any number of PCs you want,
    but there won't be enough space to build a nice exhibition though :)
    You could stack the computers one on the other, or put a mobile rack :)

    I don't have the exact dimensions (and I guess getting those will be
    a bit hard) but we're flexible, as long as people don't exagerate with
    the place they want to use.

    Just for your information, if you have anyu additional questions, you can
    ask them on fit@colony.be, the Fosdem Information Team should be able
    to answer all your questions :)

    Jan Gyselinck