Re: FOSDEM booth

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione@fabbione.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 08:55:34 CET

    On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Russell Coker wrote:

    > Hopefully they will have an official 802.11b setup to solve some of these
    > issues.

    hmmm i doubt... anyway we will see there directly.

    > > Since your box has two ethernets, do you mind to setup one with a private
    > > network, dhcp and dns? We could connect the base station to it with a
    >
    > No problems.

    perfect

    > Fabio, how much of the scheduled time will you be available for working the
    > booth? Can you commit to any particular segments of time for the calendar
    > Remi is setting up?

    I will attend for sure the keysigning session and i will have to meet some
    friends of mine over there but i have no idea when they will arrive or how
    much time i will spend with them. Do you mind to tell me where i can find
    the calendar?

    Fabio

    --
    vega:~# apt-get install life