Re: FOSDEM booth

From: Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 22:55:22 CET

    On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:07, Rémi Letot wrote:
    > as debian has a booth at FOSDEM and I plan to be in the area, is a
    > happy and heavy user but non developper of any use? Is hardware
    > welcome or needed? Is there somewhere a coordination page for hardware
    > and people who man the booth?

    I would like to know the answer to this as well.

    Martin, are you the person who is managing this? If not then who is?

    I've got some hardware I can bring, but it's a bit of a PITA to bring it and
    to configure it before bringing it. I will not bring it unless I am certain
    that there is space for it and that there will always be someone at the stand
    to prevent theft.