CeBIT and more

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 15:19:25 CET

    Martin Schulze wrote:
    > That's what I understood as well. This will cause the minimum trouble
    > with setting up, dismantling and opening the booth each day and
    > coordinating with Linuxland. I fully appreciate this.
    >
    > Please keep in mind that there is only space for _one_ Debian person
    > at the both. When there are more Debian people, it means that there
    > is not much space left for customers of Linuxland and/or visitors of
    > the booth/sub-booth.

    I should add one more thing. If people are coming around to meet many
    other Debian people CeBIT may not be a good choice to go but LinuxTag
    in July may. The booth will be larger and there will be more Debian
    people attending. If somebody planned to come to CeBIT to meet other
    Debian people, it may be worthful to reconsider and attend LinuxTag
    instead.

    Reading is a lost art nowadays.  -- Michael Weber