Re: CeBIT

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 07:53:06 CET

    On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 03:01:51PM +0100, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:
    > I've begun to collect some information WRT our CeBIT booth. They're
    > available at http://people.debian.org/~rb/cebit.html. There are quite
    > a few questionmarks though. Let me know if you've any more details.

    IMHO this link and the page on infodrom are outdated.

    Please can someone update one of this pages? (Or should I start a third
    cebit coordination page?)

    Thanks

    Gruss
    Grisu

    --
    Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
    "Whenever possible, steal code."                            -- Tom Duff