Re: FOSDEM: t-shirts and stuff

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 09:43:48 CET

    On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 02:19:11PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
    > I talked to an organizer of FOSDEM and asked if we can sell Debian
    > t-shirts and he said yes. Also, he offered a stand. Hence: does
    > anyone have t-shirts or other stuff from other events? I think most
    > t-shirts were sold at LinuxTag, so it might make sense to make new
    > ones. Who did it last year? Where are the PostScript files for the
    > shirts? Also, I think Michael Meskes talked about printing new
    > hand-outs on -events-eu recently. Could this be done in time for
    > FOSDEM? Also, Michael, do you have some of those Debian/credativ
    > pins? And could you print t-shirts and take them to Brussels?

    I send this yesterday per PM to Martin, now some more infos for the public:

    I have > 40 debian t-shirts at home from last LT (the black and the
    white t-shirts). Joey should have some grey debian t-shirts. I also
    ordered new t-shirts from the printer.

    I have also german-english debian hand-outs and some (<100) CDs from the
    LT 2002.

    But I am not on the FOSDEM. sorry.

    Michael Meskes (or some other) can carry this stuff to the FOSDEM (and
    the rest of it back).

    Gruss
    Grisu

    --