Re: FOSDEM: t-shirts and stuff

From: Wouter Verhelst (wouter@grep.be)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 22:57:51 CET

    Op wo 29-01-2003, om 14:19 schreef Martin Michlmayr:
    > I talked to an organizer of FOSDEM and asked if we can sell Debian
    > t-shirts and he said yes. Also, he offered a stand.

    Nice. I'm willing to help staff it for a few hours (but would *really*
    like to see some presentations), and if required, can bring some
    hardware too (I'll be there by car).

    > Hence: does
    > anyone have t-shirts or other stuff from other events? I think most
    > t-shirts were sold at LinuxTag, so it might make sense to make new
    > ones. Who did it last year?

    Nobody. There was no Debian booth on FOSDEM last year, since no one took
    the initiative.

    We (as in: Frederic Peeters and me) still have some Debian flyers
    around, created for Linux@work last year. I'm sure those could be
    reused.

    Hm, no. On second thought, they're Dutch and French only. FOSDEM is too
    international for that to be of any use.

    --
    wouter at grep dot be
    "An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a