Re: FOSDEM: t-shirts and stuff

From: Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 14:19:11 CET

    I talked to an organizer of FOSDEM and asked if we can sell Debian
    t-shirts and he said yes. Also, he offered a stand. Hence: does
    anyone have t-shirts or other stuff from other events? I think most
    t-shirts were sold at LinuxTag, so it might make sense to make new
    ones. Who did it last year? Where are the PostScript files for the
    shirts? Also, I think Michael Meskes talked about printing new
    hand-outs on -events-eu recently. Could this be done in time for
    FOSDEM? Also, Michael, do you have some of those Debian/credativ
    pins? And could you print t-shirts and take them to Brussels?

    --
    Martin Michlmayr
    tbm@cyrius.com