Re: Possible sponsors for debconf3

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 09:09:14 CET

    On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

    > Here are some firms we could contact wrt sponsoring people to get to
    > debconf3, especially to debcamp. After all, they benefit when Debian
    > becomes better. Andreas, can you contact them?
    I might step in here as well - I'm Andreas, too. ;-))

    > Springer Verlag: they have a Debian book
    >
    > IBM, HP, Sun, Compaq
    Do you have any certain E-Mail addresses here. It might take a while
    to get the right person. I'm wondering whether we could ask Tom Schwaller
    (IBM) directly - but I know no Address. Regarding HP we might ask Bdale.

    > LinuxLand
    I hope they would be more responsive than to simple suport questions ...

    > Lehmanns - http://www.lob.de/
    >
    > Gonicus - www.gonicus.de : Thin-Clients on the basis of Debian
    > (GOto: http://freshmeat.net/projects/gototc)
    >
    > http://www.bee.de/ Hardware, they offer Debian
    Thanks for this list. I'll check it out. More hints are welcome.

    Kind regards

            Andreas.