Re: Cover for LinuxTag CD

From: Christian Weerts (christian@familie-weerts.de)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 21:03:40 CET

    On Tue Jan 14, 2003 at 11:4611AM +0100, Martin Schulze hacked into his Keyboard:
    > Christian Weerts wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > here is my first attempt for the LT03-Cover (front-only at the moment).
    > > Comments are welcome.
    > >
    > > http://www.familie-weerts.de/projects/debian/lt03.html
    >
    > Gut.
    >
    > Hand: The hand somehow looks wrong. I wonder if the cover would look
    > better if the hand would be removed and there was only the compass
    > (could be a clock as well) and the technical draft.

    Maybe I could recreate the picture...

    > Moon: I like this one more, but the backgound around the moon is too
    > dark which results in a strange swirl inside of the 'debian' string.

    Oh, it's not the Moon of Earth! This is a satellite of Saturn named
    'Reha'. I found the picture here:
    http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA02270

    Well, I thought the space around Rhea is a good place for the Sponsors.
    Perhaps there must be another color of course. Awaiting the graphics of
    the sponsors... ;)

    Maybe the swirl in the string is misplaced and should be replaced by the
    normal 'e'?

    Greets,
            chw