Re: LinuxTag CD bzw. DVD

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 18:08:08 CET

    On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 02:52:32PM +0100, Sven Hoexter wrote:
    > > > Do you have any information about the costs for DVD vs. CD?
    > >
    > > it is the same.
    > >
    > > > I would stay another year with CDs or choose a dual way with CDs and DVDs
    > > > if it's not to expensive and too confusing for the visitors.
    > >
    > > If we make both (CDs and DVDs) the edition is smaller and the per piece
    > > price is higher.
    > Ok then I would prefer CDs over DVDs. If we like and have a bandwith sponsor
    > we can provide a special iso with a dvd image but that is not realy usefull
    > for the LinuxTag visitors ...

    This is not very usefull IMHO.

    I don't know any with a dvd-writer. A dvd-iso is not very usefull for
    the public.

    A other point:
      Last LT we put a sign 'gegen freiwillige spende' (voluntary bounty) in
      front of the CDs at the last day of the LT.

      We get some money. Maybe we should use something like this all the
      days?

    Gruss
    Grisu

    --
    Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
    Weiß vielleicht jemand warum ich meine Freundin ständig anrufen soll, seitdem