Debian at Linux Expo Paris 2003

From: Thomas Seyrat (tomasera@debian.org)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 11:10:02 CET

      There will be a Debian booth at the Linux Expo Paris exhibition (aka
      Solutions Linux 2003) on February 4th, 5th, and 6th 2003 at the CNIT
      of Paris-La Défense. See http://www.linuxsolutions.fr/ to know more
      about Solutions Linux.

      The keynote session of the exhibition will be held by Steve Solazzo,
      Linux General Manager, IBM, Michael Tiemann, CTO, Red Hat, Gérard
      Roucairol, Scientific Director, Bull, Chris Flynn, VP and General
      Manager EMEA SCO (United Linux), Jacques Le Marois, CEO Mandrakesoft.

      Many French and Belgian DDs will be there (it's the #1 Linux event in
      France), and the booth will be looked after by Raphaël Hertzog, Igor
      Genibel, Julien Blache, Christian Perrier, Frédéric Peters, and
      myself. We should have a nice booth with chairs, table, large new
      Debian posters, flyers, Woody CDs and DVDs, t-shirts, hats and stuff
      for sale, and some laptops.

      Please send me an e-mail if you want to come, so that I can get
      full-access badges to conferences for Debian developers (the visitor
      badge is free, but not the conferences one). There are discounts for
      hotel rooms, flights, trains, etc.

      See you in Paris on the booth, or with a beer, or for a BOF :-)

    --
    Thomas Seyrat.