February 6th, Rostock

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 14:29:56 CET

            Hi!

     I've stumbled upon this link recently:
    <http://www.thinkabout-it.org/sites/re/> (German language)

     I have no further information about that event than what is on the
    website. But I guess it should be possible that someone might be able
    to do a booth for it.

     I'm in austria so far to far away to do anything sensible for it.
    Someone from that region should be able to attend.

     Have fun,
    Alfie

    --
    GUIs normally make it simple to accomplish simple actions and impossible to
    accomplish complex actions.